Las Vegas is one of the liveliest cities in the world. Vegas is surely famous for gambling and its grand casinos; however, the city has much more to offer, apart from that. Vegas is a city of entertainment, music, dance, and laughter. Moreover, it has a lot to offer for every kind of tourist. Whether you are planning to travel to Las Vegas with your family, friends, or loved one, this beautiful city will never disappoint you.
However, Vegas is surely not a cheap city, and most of the places in the city will surely empty your pockets. Still, to save some money on your travel to Las Vegas, you can follow these 10 tips to save money and travel cheap in Las Vegas. The abundance of tourist attractions in the city often confuses the visitors so as to what to do in Vegas and what not to do! Therefore, we have curated a list of the top 10 things to do in Las Vegas, which will allow you to experience the best of Vegas.
1) Go to see a magical Vegas Show: Every artist dreams of owning a show in one of the Vegas iconic stages. Whether you love comedians, magicians, dancers, showgirls, acrobats, rock music, theatre, or even puppets, Vegas would surely have something great to offer to you. Moreover, a majority of people who plan a visit to the city are attracted due to these iconic sows. Therefore, experiencing at least one of these shows while you are in Vegas is a must!
- Find your Show Here: https://www.vegas.com/shows/
2) Take a Sightseeing Tour on the BigBus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: This is one of the best ways to explore Las Vegas for tourists. If you are visiting the city for the first time, it is a must for you to make this tour to know the city as well as the major attractions of the city in a better way. Moreover, for this tour, you can create your very own itinerary, get down at the attractions of your interest, spend as much time as you want, get back onto the bus and move on to your next destination. Interesting! Isn’t it? You can book your tour for a duration of 1 day to 3 days as per your requirement. Moreover, there is also an exclusive night tour available which allows the visitors to experience Las Vegas nightlife. You can roam around in the city even during late hours without being concerned about your safety.
- Ticket Price: $50 (Adult), $40 (Child) (Prices only for one day tour)
- Booking Link: https://www.bigbustours.com/en/las-vegas/hop-on-hop-off-las-vegas/
3) Take a ride on the tallest Ferris wheel of the World: Vegas is home to the tallest Observation Wheel of the World. Imagine viewing the Las Vegas Valley, the Strip, and all the major attractions of the city from a height of 550 ft. Fascinating, right? A ride on the High Roller takes 30 minutes to complete one complete revolution. The wheel has 28 cabins, offering 360 degrees views of the entire city. Do not miss out on this one to click some awesome photographs of the city, especially during the dark hours.
- Ticket Price: $23.50 (Adult), $8.50 (Youth)
- Timings: 11:30 A.M. – 2 A.M.
- Booking Link: https://www.caesars.com/linq/high-roller
4) Get a chance to see the Eiffel Tower in Vegas and watch the Bellagio Fountains Dance: These are two of the most fascinating places to visit in Las Vegas. Get a chance to witness the beauty of Eiffel Tower right in the heart of Las Vegas. Situated right inside the hotel Paris Las Vegas, you will get a chance to witness the best of the attractions of Paris, including L’Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, and much more. You will also get a chance to ride all the way up to the observation deck situated 460 feet above the ground. Situated right across from Paris Las Vegas is Bellagio Hotel and Casino, where you can get a chance to experience the iconic Bellagio Fountains show. Try to catch an evening show to experience the great lighting effects with the dancing fountains.
- Eiffel Tower Experience:
- Price: $24.50/person
- Timings: Variable
- Booking Link: https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1830626
- Bellagio Fountain Show Information Link: https://bellagio.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/fountains-of-bellagio.html
5) Take a Vegas Pool Party Tour: A visit to Vegas will not be complete unless you party in the city as the locals do! Moreover, it is one of the must things to do for couples as well as bachelors. Pool parties are very common in Vegas and the Rockstar Pool Party Tour provides you with a legit experience of the same. This tour starts off at a pool party where you can enjoy your drinks and relax a little. Thereafter, the tour is taken to the next level by taking its guests on a limo ride to the Strip. After having a ride on the Strip, the party ends off at one of the best party pools in Vegas, Liquid, or the Wet Republic.
- Price: $89 (Adult 21+)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Booking Link: Click Here
6) Take a tour of the Hoover Dam: One of the most iconic places to visit in Las Vegas, Hoover Dam is a National Historic Landmark and one of the most important engineering marvels of the 20th Century. You can even take a guided tour of the whole dam as well as the powerplant at an additional cost. You can also go through the various important exhibits situated in the display area, and also, do not forget to take a stroll across the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge for the best of the views of the dam as well as the serene surroundings.
- Ticket Prices: $10 (Self-Guided Tour), $15 (Guided Powerplant Tour), $30 (Guided Dam Tour)
- Timings: 5 A.M – 9 P.M.
- Information Link: https://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/service/
7) Jump off the Tallest Structure in Nevada: The Stratosphere Tower is the tallest structure in Nevada. Imagine jumping off from a height of 829 feet above the ground at a speed of 40 mph from this huge structure. If you wish to experience some adrenaline pump through your veins, it is a must for you to try out Sky Jump Experience at the Stratosphere. It is one of the most exciting things to do in Las Vegas for tourists. The tower also features an observation deck for the visitors to admire the skyline of this magical city.
- Price: $129.99
- Timings: 10 A.M. – 2 A.M. (Variable)
- Booking Link: https://thestrat.com/attractions/skyjump
8) Visit the Neon Museum: One of the most important attractions of Las Vegas Tourism, the Neon Museum has been working on preserving the iconic Las Vegas Signs since 1996. Do not miss out to witness these iconic Neon Signs and peek into the history of Los Vegas. Each sign displayed at the museum has a unique story to tell and will surely provide you with an entertaining, educative, as well as a unique experience.
- Price: $10 (General Admission)
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Booking Link: https://www.neonmuseum.org/visit/buy-tickets
9) Visit a NightClub: If you are searching for things to do in Las Vegas at night, just head to one of its iconic nightclubs. Each night club in Vegas has a different vibe; however, we can ensure you that none of them will ever disappoint you. Most of the nightclubs are powered by some of the best DJs and will surely allow you to party all night long! Do not forget to check out the schedules of the best of the nightclubs well in advance, and if possible, try to fetch the passes also in advance to experience the Las Vegas nightlife at its best. Moreover, Vegas is a safe place to wander around even during the late hours of the night, however, still be aware of the areas to avoid during odd hours.
10) Visit some of the best Casinos of the World: Lastly! Your trip to Vegas cannot be complete without a gambling experience in one of the best Casinos. We surely do not promote gambling; however, just to soak in the grandeur of a Vegas Casino and to have a little bit of fun, try out your hands on one of your favourites. We are sure that every one of us out there has a hidden wish to roll dice like a star and pull down that slot machine’s trigger!
If this carefully crafted list of things to do in Las Vegas seems to be helpful to you, you can also check out our tour guide to Los Angeles and the list of top 10 things to do in San Francisco to plan out your further trips!