The best travel hacks for newbies
Going through Reddit we found an amazing thread on Travel Hacks. A travel hack is finding a clever solution to a problem. We started reading and couldn’t stop: there were so many good recommendations! So instead of making you read more than a thousand comments, we made a compilation of the best traveling hacks for newbies. Check them out and start planning your next trip!
1. Always check your documents are in order! The basic of travel hacks and tips!
2. Hopefully, you won’t lose your luggage but if you do…
3. We would recommend to never use flip flops, really
4. Don’t ever exchange money when in airports
5. Tours may be “touristy” but they’re a great way to really know a city
6. Plastic bags are super useful!
7. Feel fresh when traveling. Great hack for international flights!
8. Don’t punish people with your bad breath
9. Be aware of what you eat and drink
10. We also know about a great app that can help you with this
11. If we had a penny for every time we experienced this we wouldn’t be rich but at least we could buy a beer
12. SIM cards can be cheap and having Internet can save your life
13. We also wrote about this here
14. Just be sure to check if any of the places you’re going doesn’t ask you to have a return ticket
15. Simple and true, this is one of the best travel hacks for backpackers
Here you can also find some great packing hacks for your trip:
16. Don’t be that person that everyone hates in the line
17. But also don’t miss the important spots!
18. We didn’t know of this…
19. Even for the fashionable people out there, this is a great idea and it one of the best travel packing hacks
20. Oh! Take precautions:
21. There’s always someone that makes this mistake, don’t be that person
22. Yep, ask the locals
23. Learning languages can also be fun
24. Walk a bit and you’ll find treasures
25. Great idea if you’re planning to buy things during your trip
26. Another perk of packing lightly
So what do you think? Travel hacking can sure be fun! Do you have any other travel tips you’d give us? Leave them in the comments!