Traveling is something that changes you. It doesn’t matter where you go, for how long or with whom, it will happen! We made a compilation of the best traveling lessons we’ve learned so far. The best part: these lessons will stay with you for the rest of your life!
You learn that we’re not that different.
- From RokPhish
2. You’ll appreciate the things you already have.
- From brurm
3. Nothing like sleeping in your bed again!
- From squink1
4. You don’t have to see everything, just what you want to see.
- From Apalvaldr
5. How to avoid jet lag
- From Colorancher
6. Trust us, you won’t regret going to the bathroom.
- From takeandbake
7. Pay attention and stick to it!
- From Vibrant Goo
8. Better safe than sorry, right?
- From 704t
9. You’ll enjoy it, even more, this way…
- From meet-mainmontauk
10. Have a positive attitude towards unplanned things
- From sparrow5
11. Don’t learn this the hard way.
- From BeefPieSoup
12. This is what trips were made for.
- From timethrow95
13. Always use public transportation when you can!
- From Throwayace7894
14. Menu roulette, anyone?
15. Wise lesson. Don’t forget you can always travel solo.
- Travel solo to have more local experiences
16. Randomness can bring joy!
- From GuiltyBestFriend
17. Tough one…
- From Frank_Vanderbilt
18. Feel free!
- From thereefa
19. Positive attitude: always.
- From kdeweb24
20. Things will always work out so don’t worry that much.
- From the_troublemind
So what are the traveling lessons you’ve learned so far? Share them with us in the comment section!